Singapore is indeed one of the most visited countries in the world. In 2012, the country was awarded as Asia’s top city attraction in the World Travel Awards as well as the best meetings and conference destination. Because of the great tastes of food, its alluring lifestyle, and safe environment, many foreigners choose to live and work here.

If you are one of the foreigners who live and work in Singapore, there might be a time when you will need extra money. Maybe it is because you want to buy the latest gadgets that you need for your work, or you want to invest in a condo unit. Whatever the reason is, you need not worry even if you are living on foreign land. You can apply for a foreigner loan in Singapore.

Types of foreigner loan in Singapore

Two types of loans are available for foreigners: Singapore personal loan and short-term cash loan. In securing a personal loan, you need to fill out the application form and submit the required documents. Among these include your source of income and proof of residence, which include documents for the apartment or building where you are staying. These will prove that you are living in Singapore.
Meanwhile, short-term cash loan, also called quick foreigner loan, is offered by Singapore licensed moneylender as well as many financial institutions. When you get approved in this type of loan, make sure to pay your payments on time to avoid payment of additional charges.

Why apply for a loan with us?

Online Credit Pte. Ltd. is your solution for fast, hassle-free, and stress-free foreigner loan application and approval. As one of the tops Singapore licensed moneylenders, we make sure that you get competitive rates when you apply for a loan with us. More importantly, we tailor-fit our foreigner loan packages based on your needs and financial situation. All you need to do is fill out our online application form, visit our office, or call our hotline.
When you apply, make sure that you meet the following requirements for quick processing:
• You must be aged 21 or older.
• You must have a regular source of income, like full-time employment.
• You must have a valid employment/work pass

For further inquiries, call us up now. Apply for a new loan here.